These Words Stick to Our Hearts

Saturday, September 16, 2006

a little life, alot of death (i want to be known for my hits not my mrs.)

thursday, august 17, 2006

i should probably not be typing in this mood. i wish there was a lock on the keyboard. it is too enthralling in a state like this. just like all of this has always been. the world around me has changed as if overnight. "for someone so smart you are acting pretty stupid". i cant focus on but like three thoughts in my head but i am completely wrapped in them. they keep me warm at night. i pray for something to crash into me and smash me back to something more simple. i pray for fistfights so i cant be knocked out and wake up in the e.r. i wish for disaster so i can be razed. im telling you if i could do any of it again, im pretty sure i wouldnt. fuck your life under the microscope. fuck your leading man. you have no idea i wish for five years ago. and not in the way you would imagine either. "you are unfixable". my eyes are washed out but they dont feel clean. they are strong you know not the athletic type, but could definitely used to carry heavy bags. im guessing in any real light i will delete this, apologies in advance. whatever caption is written next to the picture is the exact opposite of me. i am mapless. you are caught. lets go out and get forgotten.

bad news travels fast. and i am the worst of it.

i am staring at the most beautiful creature on the planet. he has no idea he is so perfect, it feels like i made him up. i cry into his coat. he has a spot over his eye like dogs from 80s movies. i will always remember the day i met you.

"leave your feelings in your heart boy".

posted by xo @ 11:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home