These Words Stick to Our Hearts

Saturday, September 16, 2006

my phone cuts out in the same place every single day ("the gospel of gossip").

saturday, july 22, 2006

it feels like there is so much to say.
but it can only be said in songs.

please dont go so quickly.

"The city with fires of night seemed an archipelago
Women asked the love and for the dulie
But in my eyes of male horror I remember
The busy ones of the evening were never pretty

Then the day returned but sometimes without sun
To draw up the houses coast at coast at the edge of streets
Where our lives with the other smilar lives are mislaid
Lives trailing their shade while passing in the street

Intercalated in the year they was widowed days
Bloody and slow Fridays of burials
White and whole blacks come from the skies which cry
When the woman of the devil beat her lover"

guillame appolinaire


send me a flashlight. i cant seem to find my faith.
iwishicould.

posted by xo @ 2:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home